Cheese Institute Fundamentals is a new 10 month programme designed by by Bord Bia & Teagasc Moorepark in partnership with industry. The programme content includes both technical and marketing modules which are aimed specifically and farmhouse cheesemakers.
Cheese Institute Fundamentals is designed to bridge the gap between starting your farmhouse cheese business and scaling for export. Designed in partnership with industry, Cheese Institute Fundamentals will address the key production, process, control issues, along with marketing and business development challenges faced by farmhouse cheesemakers.
Cheese Institute Fundamentals Dates:
- November 17th 2015
- December 15th 2015: marketing
- January 12th 2016: technical
- January 19th 2016: marketing
- February 2nd 2016: technical
- February 16th 2016: technical
- March 8th 2016: marketing
- March 22nd 2016: marketing
- April 19th 2016: technical
- May 17th 2016: marketing
- June 21st 2016: technical
- July 19th 2016: wrap-up
Fee: €500 + VAT (€615)
For further information on the programme, contact email@example.com or tel 01 6142267.